UC San Diego Family Weekend
Save the Date: October 21-23, 2016
UC San Diego Family Weekend activities include special Sixth College activities (time TBA). The weekend is a great opportunity for students and families to reconnect and experience the lively, diverse intellectual and co-curricular life at Sixth College and UC San Diego. Family Weekend promises loads of fun, family activities like a trip to the San Diego Zoo, fun giveaways and more! Online registration closes Thursday, October 1.
- Reconnects family members with each other
- Helps family members understand and appreciate Sixth College's academic program
- Explains the nature of integrated support provided to Sixth College students
- Creates a positive foundation for family connection to the college and the university
- Assures that parents leave with a concrete understanding of how to receive information about Sixth College and UC San Diego and how to support the college
- Is a lot of fun for everyone!
Questions? Call Parent & Family Programs at (858) 534-7273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org