Student Rights and Responsibilities
Learn what it means to be a responsible member of Sixth College and the UCSD academic community.
All Sixth College students should be familiar with the following information, policies, and procedures, which are designed to protect students' rights and to help students understand their responsibilities as members of the Sixth College and UCSD communities.
- UCSD Principles of Community
- Sixth College Promise
- UCSD Policy on Integrity of Scholarship
- UCSD Student Conduct Code
- UC San Diego Student Sex Offense Policy and Procedures
- Sixth College-Specific Policies (including Residential Life Policies)
- UCSD Policies and Procedures Applying to Student Activities
- UC Policies Applying to Campus Activities, Organizations, and Students
If you have questions, please contact Elaine Scott, (858) 534-4038.