- SCSC is the student governing body for Sixth College, consisting of both elected and appointed positions.
- SCSC members represent all students in Sixth College.
- SCSC provides funding for programs for Sixth and the campuswide community, and plans activities geared toward building community at Sixth College.
This residential programming group plans a wide variety of fun residential events and activities including Sixth College's annual Chocolate Festival.
Meetings: Mondays at 8:00pm at the DoggHouse
Commuters in Action
The Commuters In Action (CIA) provides opportunities for Sixth College commuter students to plan and participate in social events. Participating in CIA is an excellent way to meet other commuter students.
Contact: CIA President, or visit Commuter Students.
Meetings: Fridays at 12:00pm (Wks 2, 4, 6, 8,10) at the Commuter Center.
Sixth College Bible Study
Members of Sixth College Bible Study study the Bible together to foster fellowship and a deeper understanding of Christian values.
Meetings: Mondays at 7:00pm at the Lodge
START - Sixer Tritons and Recreation for Transfers
Welcome to START, the only Sixth College transfer org. Start seeks to build community among Sixth College transfer students, Sixth College, and UCSD. Sixer excitement is on the way!
S.T.A.R.T. (Sixer Tritons And Recreation for Transfers) is Sixth college's transfer student organization. START aims to bridge the gap between transfers and Sixth college in original and inventive ways. Join us for our events to build sixer pride, transfer community fellowship, and boogy.
Video Production Club
Students in the Video Production Club immerse themselves in all things media related. Members learn techniques such as editing and producing short films. VPC hosts widely popular quartely lecture series. The club also coordinate the annual Digital Film Festival, a student film competition.
Meetings: Thursdays at 7:00pm in Pepper Canyon Hall Rm 120
- Ambassadors are Sixth College students who strive to increase Sixth College students' sense of belonging and connectedness to the community.
- Ambassadors assist with move-in, orientation, Welcome Week activities and other community building programs.
- OLs are Sixth College students who serve as resources for first-year and transfer students during new-student orientation programs.
- OLs lead and facilitate groups of students during orientation.
- Resident Assistants (RAs) are members of the Sixth College Residential Life staff who live on campus.
- RAs serve as resources and mentors for residential students.
- RAs plan and implement various programs, events, and activities on campus for Sixth College students.
For more information, contact Marciano Perez, Associate Dean of Student Affairs / Director of Residential Life.
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 12:00PM
1:00PM - 4:30PM
Pepper Canyon Hall